The following explains Comalco's information gathering and dissemination practices, and the methods by which privacy of information is maintained.
Comalco's Product Availability Enquiry and Contact forms require users to provide contact information (such as name, email address, phone number).
Comalco uses this information to contact users about potential aluminium sales transactions. In addition, Comalco may send information about the company or notify users of changes and/or additions to the Comalco web site. Comalco does not release users' contact information to anyone outside Comalco. Users may opt not to receive future mailings by sending an email with their name to "email@example.com".
Comalco may use contact information to determine demographics of the web site users and to distribute general marketplace information about Comalco. Demographics, if published, will represent aggregate information, and will never identify a specific customer. Comalco may require references for those customers who contract to buy from us. Only with the customer's written authorisation would this information be disclosed to other parties.
Information Removal or Alteration
The following options are available should users wish to remove their information from Comalco's database, to stop receiving communications or to change information previously provided:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send mail to the following postal address: Technical Support Comalco Aluminium Sales and Marketing PO Box 153, Brisbane 4001 Queensland, AUSTRALIA
- Call the following number: (61 7) 3867 1733
A Comalco representative will contact you about your request.
The Comalco web site contains links to other web sites. Comalco is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites.
Comalco uses security measures to protect information under its control from loss, misuse and/or alteration.
- The physical computer servers are protected full-time (24/7) in a secure datacenter.
- All confidential commercial information entered on the Comalco web site is secured by password protection and Comalco internal processes that ensure no unauthorised individual or member can access user information.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
Comalco may update or amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting the amended document to the Comalco web site.
Contacting the Web Site